Fall Alert Pendant
The iVi Intelligent Pendant
Whether you worry because it’s happened to you or someone you know, the fear of falling and not being able to get help is real. It can limit how you live your life, but it doesn’t have to.
Ease your worries and have peace of mind knowing that even if you can’t call for help, your button will do it for you! Lightweight and discreet, with a range of wearing options plus adjustable sensitivity, the iVi fall alert pendant provides constant care, automatically.
Who is it for?
- Anyone at risk of falling.
- Older or disabled people who are becoming progressively less stable.
- Individuals who have been discharged from hospital and require additional support.
- People with medical conditions such as epilepsy or diabetes.
- People prescribed drugs such as painkillers, blood pressure pills, water pills and sleeping pills.
- People working alone or at home alone.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight, discreet, unisex design.
- Choice of wearing options.
- Adjustable sensitivity that can be customized to suit specific needs of each user.
- Water resistant – should be worn in the bath or shower.
- Automatic low battery warnings.
- Hands-free answering of incoming phone calls – prevents falls by rushing for the phone or carrying cordless phones with you.
- Not-worn alert – notifies the Response Centre if the pendant has failed to move, indicating it may not have been worn (note: this feature is turned off by default).
- Cancel button in the event of an accidental alarm (note: this feature is turned off by default).
How do we compare with the competition?
|iVi Northwood Intouch||Competitors|
|Can be worn multiple ways||Yes||No|
|Has a cancel button||Yes||No|
|Can adjust the sensitivity of the button based on each users’ needs||Yes||No|
|Has an optional not-worn feature||Yes||No|