At Northwood, it’s not just what we do for you, but also how we do it.
Get Connected provides a regular social call from a Northwood volunteer to an older adult living alone.
Get Connected offers:
- A free weekly connection with a trained volunteer
- A friendly connection with someone who knows your name
- Pleasant conversation on topics of mutual interest
Get Connected highlights:
- Calls promote meaningful conversation between volunteer and client
- Volunteers are matched to individuals based on common interests
- The program runs from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
(specific call times are arranged between participants)
For more information contact:
If you would like to become a Get Connected volunteer, contact volunteer engagement at:
902-454-3353 or firstname.lastname@example.org