A Programmable, Automated Medication Dispenser
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), 700,000 emergency room visits and 120,000 hospitalizations result each year because people either miss their medications, take the wrong dose, or suffer an adverse reaction from taking the wrong combination of drugs.
Why? Memory challenges, poor vision, and difficulty telling the difference between pills are just a few of the many issues. That’s why Northwood Intouch offers this medication dispenser.
How it Works
Features & Benefits
- Alarms alert the user when it’s time to take medications
- Tamper-proof compartments eliminate the risk of improper or unscheduled doses
- Large, easy-to-read display allows for simple setup, and is easily viewed from any angle
- 48-hour battery back-up
- Reduces risk of hospitalization
- Offers peace of mind for you and your loved ones
- Easy to use, reliable and affordable
Medication dispenser is a flat rate of $25/month or $15/month if it is being used as an add on to the basic service.
They have the security of knowing if they need help they just have to press the button and someone will ask if they need help.