Automatic Fall Detection
Whether you worry because it’s happened to you or someone you know, the fear of falling and not being able to get help is real. It can limit how you live your life, but it doesn’t have to.
Ease your worries and have peace of mind knowing that even if you can’t call for help, your button will do it for you! Lightweight and discreet, with a range of wearing options plus adjustable sensitivity, our fall alert pendant provides constant care, automatically.
How does it work?
Our smart button with automatic fall detection can be pressed when needed, and offers an extra layer of protection by being able to detect falls. When a fall is detected, a help call is sent automatically, even if the user is unconscious. This ensures greater peace-of-mind.
The unit connects to a regular telephone jack and enables the signal from the automatic fall detector to our Emergency Response Centre. A two-way speaker allows for hands-free communication between the subscriber and the operator.
No landline? No problem! Ask about our cellular options.
Who can benefit?
- Anyone at risk of falling.
- Older or disabled people who are becoming progressively less stable.
- Individuals who have been discharged from hospital and require additional support.
- People with medical conditions such as epilepsy, Parkinsons, MS, or diabetes.
- People prescribed drugs such as painkillers, blood pressure pills, water pills, and sleeping pills.
- People working alone or at home alone.
- Lightweight, discreet, unisex design.
- Water-resistant – should be worn in the bath or shower.
- Automatic low battery warnings.
- Break-away lanyard
- $55 per month total cost. We do not charge tax.
- No term-contract or upfront fees
- Cancel anytime.
- Financial assistance may be available: check eligibility
I know that if I should happen to fall or any other emergency happens to me while I’m alone that I can get help right away. It’s a real comfort to me knowing I can always get help with Northwood Intouch.